The process that you have in the place from the beginning to the end is really amazing! Your estimator was always prompt, followed through on all of her commitments, conducted her meetings with me professionally and graciously. She also gave me wonderful advice on her color consultation visit. I was very impressed to receive her written estimate at the same time as the initial estimate!!!
What should you expect when you contact Manor Works Painting? In short, we make the process easy. Here is a brief outline of our simple approach to your painting project.
- Schedule an estimate at your convenience with our Online Schedule System
- Receive a confirmation of an exact time and date when you will meet with our professional painting estimator.
- Discuss your project with our estimator and receive a printed out proposal on the spot with an itemized pricing list.
- Approve the proposal with a signature only. No Deposit is Necessary!
- Receive a copy of our guarantee
- Receive a scheduled date of when we will begin work
- The painters begin the painting project and keep you informed of their progress. The Manor Works painting crews are full-time employees. They will work on your project until the job is done, so you can rest assured that your project will be completed on time and on budget.
- Receive a follow up call and a request to submit a report card of the work Manor Works performed. Oh...and we'll ask for a referral or two too!